Dear prospective client,
Thank you very much for looking to Maloney & Associates for your bonding needs.
Should you be in need of a grading permit or improvement bond(s), please provide me with the below-listed items.
- The attached subdivision bond application completed.
- Current personal financial statements for all owners of the property being developed. Be sure to attach current bank/broker statements to verify liquid assets.
- If the property is owned by an llc or corporation, provide a copy of the articles of incorporation or llc operating agreement.
- If owned by a corporation or llc, provide a current financial statement (if available) and bank statement for the entity. A balance sheet and income statement will suffice for the financial statement.
- If the property is owned by a trust, or if the property owner(s) has assets held in a trust, provide a copy of the certification of trust or trust abstract.
- The paperwork from the city or county outlining the bond requirements. This should include the subdivision agreement and any required bond form(s).
- A copy of the engineer’s estimate of the improvement(s) to be made.
Thank you very much for looking into Maloney & Associates for your bonding needs. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Respectfully, John G. Maloney email@example.com
Click items below to download the PDF
BE SURE TO ATTACH CURRENT BANK/BROKER STATEMENTS TO VERIFY LIQUID ASSETS.